Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Update: It's been a while

So, I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks. I had finals and then flew to Spokane to spend Christmas with Megan's family. It has been great to be back in Spokane, I never thought that I would miss it. I have enjoyed being with Megan's family and seeing old friends. I spent some beneficial time with Dr. Adam Neder and Dr. Jim Edwards from Whitworth University and have devoted a good amount of time to coffee shops and drinking beer with my Father-in-law. I have also spent a lot of time reading. I finished Karl Barth's book on Mozart, read the first 20 pgs. of Church Dogmatic 4/3.1 Glory of the Mediator, I started reading a book on marriage called "For Men Only," and I am currently reading "The Mediator of Communion" on Barth's Christological Pneumatology out of "Disruptive Grace" by George Hunsinger. I am by no means excited to go back to Pasadena other than to see friends and start this next quarter at Fuller. I am taking intensive Hebrew, which should be review since I have already taken Hebrew, and I am really excited for my directed study with Dr. Mouw on Commonness. I hope everyone had a Great Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment