Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Common Grace" and General Revelation Series

For those of you interested, I am currently taking a seminar on "Common Grace" and General Revelation. It has been quite interesting so far, especially because I myself am a Barthian, in a room full of Neo-Calvinists. The dialogue has been wonderful and we are making headway on being better conversation partners. I have found so far that although these two traditions disagree on some issues, they are actually in agreement on a majority of topics. I have come to the conclusion that the barrier between Barthians and Neo-Calvinist's is one of language and not necessarily doctrine.

That being said, I am going to start a series on my blog in which, I will blog on my reading and discussion throughout this seminar. My first post will most likely be at the beginning of this weekend. I hope you enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think.

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment